We can make the process of building your new dream home easy. Click on the links below to find out more about your options in building a Cozy Log Home.
- Floor Plans and Renderings of Log Homes
View both plans and Three-Dimensional Renderings of many popular homes designs.
- Photo Gallery of Our Log Homes
Browse exterior and interior photos of some our previous homes from around the country.
- Log Styles
Learn more about log home construction
Learn more about our doors.
Learn more about our windows
Advantages of Log Homes
- Log homes are less expensive to build - finish it yourself - live in it - take your time.
- Log homes will last an average of 500 years if you build them properly and take care of the foundation and the roof.
- Log homes are natural.
- Log homes blend into any landscape. One lady said of her log house: it looks as though God put it right there.
- Log homes are nearly maintenance-free -more kid-proof.
- Log homes are relatively earthquake-proof.
- Log homes are 20 to 30% easier to heat and cool (we've experienced up to 50%).
- Log homes are easier to build -do it yourself.
- Log homes can be easy to repair -logs can usually be replaced if damaged.
- Log homes which have had fires can be sandblasted and restored.
- Log homes today have wall-to-wall carpeting, plumbing, air- conditioning, dishwashers, central vacuuming, hot tubs, built- in saunas and walk-in safes.
- Log homes are different -no two are exactly alike.
- They are definitely for the discriminating buyer who wants only the best.
- Log home building can be as creative as painting a master- piece or composing a symphony and if properly cared for, could last for centuries.
- Log homes are pre-eminently adaptable. They can be built to nearly any shape and possess a flexibility unknown to most other modes of construction. Doors and windows can be cut almost anywhere even after the building is completed, making additions quite easy to build.
- Design flexibility and endless opportunities for owner inno- vation and self-expression are a great selling point. Most companies permit design alteration from their basic plan kits.
- Log homes are very quiet, a paradise to music lovers. Music does not bounce off log walls and even human voices become mellower.